HighSchool Student

This is my blog, Made for my Digital Design I Class.

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Digital Design Project: Movie Poster

-Duffy the Werewolf Killer-
Digital Design I
The design process was hard for me, because I couldnt think of a good movie to go off of. I think I was thinking to hard on the subject, My inspiration of course was "Buffy the Vampire Slayer". But I couldnt  really name it that. It was but together with just 3 different images, and 7 different Font Titles. It was made with Photoshop. It is finished, and  I love it.
I had probelms thinking of the idea, at first I was going to make a poster called "The engagement", from the movie "The proposal". I couldnt get the right pose, so I did this, but I still wanted Ryan Reynolds in it. I love this project.

No comments:

Post a Comment