HighSchool Student

This is my blog, Made for my Digital Design I Class.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Digital Design Project: Whats On YOUR Mind

What's On YOUR Mind
  • Digital Design I
  • The design is my favorite project, so far. The design process, was actually fun, and enjoyable. You had to get images from the Internet, of activites or objects you enjoy. My inspiration for the project was whats in MY mind. In the design, theres about 23 different layers, or images. PhotoShop, is how this amazing Design was created. It is finished...for now. I did forget to put Finn and Jake in my head, I dont know how, but I forgot to put them in my head, must have slipped my mind.... That was bad, I know. =) I didnt have ANY problems with the project, very fun, Mr.Manco.
List Of Layers/Images
  • Swimming Pool Background
  • Me
  • SkullCandy Earbuds (Those are my actual pair.)
  • Hair Straighter
  • Riley Biers (Xavier Samuels)
  • For One More Day (by: Mitch Albom)
  • Freddy Krouger
  • Three Days Grace
  • Antoine Dodson
  • ButterCup (PowerPuff Girl)
  • Jack Skellington
  • Goggles
  • Puck Puckerman (Glee)
  • Ipod Touch
  • Bubbles (PowerPuff Girl)
  • Blue Unicorn (Charlie The Unicorn)
  • Pink Butterfly
  • PINK Body Spary (Victoria's Secret)
  • Ryan Reylonds.

No comments:

Post a Comment